WHERE CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS FOR EVENTS?
Tickets can be purchased at ticketmaster.com or Ticketmaster charge by phone at 800-745-3000. Tickets can also be purchased at the Huntington Center Box Office. For ticket information please call 419-321-5007. Tickets will also be available at the gate night of the show.
All shows are rain or shine. No refunds or exchanges unless show is cancelled. Ponchos or rain jackets suggested if expecting rain. No umbrellas permitted due to blocking other people views.
In case of severe weather or other emergency, please seek shelter in The Depot parking garage or appropriate buildings near the park.
HOW DO I RESERVING SPACE ON THE DOCKS FOR BOATS?
Visit www.sandpiperboat.com/dock-masters for information about reserving a dock.
IS THERE SEATING AVAILABLE?
All shows are general admission with no chairs. You are welcome to bring in a reasonably sized chair or blanket to use during the event. No tables or coolers permitted.
ProMedica cannot guarantee an unobstructed view at its concerts. We recommend standing if you can’t see. Inversely, we recommend sitting if everyone in front of you is seated. However, as with most outdoor concerts, attendees are allowed to stand, dance, or sit as they choose. Go with the flow and just relax. We’re all in this concert together.
Note that special accommodations are made for individuals with disabilities.
WHEN DO DOORS OPEN FOR EVENTS?
Most events open at 5:00pm. Check each show for current times.
WHAT IS THE ADDRESS FOR PROMENADE PARK?
400 Water Street
Toledo, Ohio 43604
It’s near the corner of Jefferson Ave and Summit St.
HOW CAN I GET BACKSTAGE PASSES TO A SHOW?
We do not issue backstage passes.
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON RE-ENTRY?
ProMedica Concert Series inside Promenade Park has a no re-entry policy. Once you leave the park during an event you will not be permitted to return without purchasing another ticket.
DOES MY CHILD NEED A TICKET?
All patrons who are older than 2 years will need a ticket to enter.
CAN I BRING FOOD INTO PROMENADE PARK?
Outside food and beverages are prohibited. We will have food trucks on site. Also beer, wine, pop, and water will be available for purchase.
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON CAMERAS?
No cameras will be allowed. This does not include cell phones.
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO ENSURE GUEST SAFETY?
Promenade Park has implemented the following policies to ensure a safe, enjoyable environment for all guests.
ENTERING THE CONCERT
- We reserve the right to inspect all jackets and bags upon entry. Purses, diaper bags and other small personal bags are allowed, but may be inspected at all gate entrances. Please do not bring a purse larger than 6.5″x4.5″x6″. No large bags or boxes are allowed in the park without prior authorization
- The less you bring the easier it will be to pass the security checkpoint.
- We may reserve the right to conduct “pat downs” at concerts.
- Weapons of any kind
- Food or beverage
- Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Video cameras, audio recorders or other similar electronic devices
- Cameras (not including cell phones)
- Laser pens, pointers or other laser products
- Air horns or noise makers
- Glow Sticks
- Beach balls
- Aerosol spray cans
- Tools (box cutters, Leatherman or any multi- tool, screwdrivers, etc)
- Pets (except service animals)
- No umbrellas or parasols.
- Plastic tarps, tents or stakes.
- Solicitations, handbills, posters or unauthorized sales.
- ANY OTHER ITEM DEEMED UNACCEPTABLE BY MANAGEMENT
Promedica Concert Series management reserves the right to make the final determination on prohibited items. In the event that prohibited items are revealed in an inspection, guests will be asked to dispose of the items or return them to their cars before re-entering the park.