Help your non-profit organization raise extra funds in a fun way by volunteering during the ProMedica Summer Concert Series! Volunteer opportunities include ticket sales tent, ID check and beverage sales. To thank you for your help, your non-profit organization will receive 5% of beverage sales from the night your team volunteers. Listen to national acts live, enjoy the summer weather, and assist concert-goers.
GROUPS: To volunteer, download and complete the form below and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-321-5034 to secure your team’s spot. Space is limited!
INDIVIDUALS: Please email email@example.com with your name, concert dates of interest, and availability.
Group volunteer opportunities typically include working at the beer trailer. Individual volunteer opportunities include checking ID’s and selling drink tickets.
Volunteers are required to be at least 21-years-old.
Last year’s beneficiaries included:
- Ladies Oriental Shrine of North America
- Start High School Basketball
- Model UN
- Butterflies 15
- NWO Respiratory Care Association
- Lott Industries
- Bedford High School Robotics Club
- Food For Thought
- Bishop Eli Berry School of Boxing
- Black Swamp Blues Society
- Dundee Junior Vikings Football
- Siena Heights Baseball
- Dundee High School Softball