Help your non-profit organization raise extra funds in a fun way by volunteering during the ProMedica Summer Concert Series! Volunteer opportunities include ticket sales tent, ID check and beverage sales. To thank you for your help, your non-profit organization will receive 5% of beverage sales from the night your team volunteers. Listen to national acts live, enjoy the summer weather, and assist concert-goers.
Volunteers are required to be at least 21-years-old. To volunteer download and complete the form below and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-321-5034 to secure your team’s spot. Space is limited!
Last year’s beneficiaries included:
- Ladies Oriental Shrine of North America
- Start High School Basketball
- Model UN
- Butterflies 15
- NWO Respiratory Care Association
- Lott Industries
- Bedford High School Robotics Club
- Food For Thought
- Bishop Eli Berry School of Boxing
- Black Swamp Blues Society
- Dundee Junior Vikings Football
- Siena Heights Baseball
- Dundee High School Softball